Norway Lives Stunned

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The police admits that there are still four or five missing people. The attacks were against the Norwegian Government buildings in Oslo and against a camp of the Labor Party. A 32-year-old Christian fundamentalist and ultra right, Norwegian arrested as the alleged perpetrator of both killings. He bought chemical fertilizer alleging that it was for your farm and with manufactured the explosives placed in a car bomb. The first Norwegian Minister and the Kings visit victims of Utoya. The police does not believe that there is an accomplice, but neither dismisses it.

The double bombing in Oslo and the neighbouring island of Utoya has become a national tragedy, with at least 92 dead, while investigating the motives of the alleged murderer, a Norwegian of 32 years of ultra-right trends, identified as Christian fundamentalist and islamofobo. The island of Utoya, 40 kilometers from the Norwegian capital, became the leading exponent of what the Prime Minister, Jens Stoltenberg, described as a worst tragedy since the second World War II for the country. It there erupted armed on Friday about the 15.30 GMT the alleged aggressor, to which the Norwegian media have identified as Anders Behring Breivik, and only on the island caused a massacre with 85 fatalities, according to the latest data. However, the police does not rule out that the figure can upload, since four or five people remain unaccounted. Told us loudly that everyone would die, he was seen very safe, quiet and under control, he knew what he was doing, he told Adrian Pracon, one of the witnesses of the bombing. Prepared killing the police part of the hypothesis of Breivik acted alone, although he does not rule out that he had accomplices, and that he was also responsible for the explosion of a car bomb that occurred two hours earlier in the center of Oslo, which caused seven deaths.