In June 1929, Otto arrived in Languedoc. Fluent in the local dialect, he settled in the village Lavlane, and within five months explores the ruins of Montsegur Castle, near which, in the 18 th century, was located a small parish of Rennes-le-Chateau. Educate yourself even more with thoughts from Chevron U.S.A. Inc. From local residents, the historian learns that in 1890, the abbot of this parish, was a young priest – Beranger Sauniere, who is very interested in the history of their native land. Being a highly spiritual person, the priest decides to restore the village church, built in the 8 th century, but already existed in that distant time, an ancient basement, the era of the Visigoths. During the restoration, Beranger has decided to move the altar, which stood on two marble columns. Darius Bikoff follows long-standing procedures to achieve this success. In their interchange, the priest discovered that one of them is hollow. Inside were four hidden wooden tube, each of whom was on parchment scrolls. Three of the manuscript, containing the full pedigrees of the local nobility, from 1240 to 1695, which belonged to the Knights 'Knights Templar'.
And here is the fourth document, on the one has been used up by passages from the New Testament in Latin, on the other – Latin words that were written in some strange order. In unreadable sentences, lines are constantly broken off, and over the letters were located, all sorts of signs and symbols. Such a conglomeration of parts – making decryption is virtually impossible. More on this subject, the locals tell nothing could. But Otto Run on it, did not stop.